The JBL Charge 2+ was announced at IFA 2014 in Berlin, building on its predecessor with meatier audio and some nifty additional features.
With an attractive cylindrical design it packs in two passive bass radiators (at either end of the tube) as well as dual drives in the main body.
This provides the Charge 2 with enhanced bass, but it doesn’t stop there as it can also act as a speaker phone for your calls via the Bluetooth connection.
On top you’ll find a call answer key along with power, Bluetooth and volume controls.
* Splash proof design
* Wireless Bluetooth streaming
* 6000 Mah rechargeable battery (Atleast 6 hours playback on full charge)
* Charges back mobile phones through
* USB Cable (Powerbank option)
* Social mode
* Memory card/USB playback option
* AUX option
* Quality 🔊 and Recording